Top Five Reasons for Stump Removal in New Orleans, LADecember 1, 2017 6:13 pm Leave your thoughts
That old tree is gone, but what about the stump? It’s still sitting there in your yard. Why? For most homeowners, it’s because they don’t want to mess with the hassle of stump removal in New Orleans, LA.
The truth is, leaving the stump in your yard can cause more trouble than removing it. If you find that hard to believe, consider the following problems that your stump causes. To avoid these issues, consider investing in stump grinding in New Orleans, LA:
- Tripping hazard: A large stump (or even a small one) is difficult to maneuver around in the yard. Playing children can easily trip over the stump and hurt themselves. It also makes mowing the lawn more difficult. You may bump into it with a tractor or find it hard to mow around with a push mower. Why not get this thing out of everyone’s way with stump removal in New Orleans, LA?
- Reduces property value: Consider which is more appealing: a home with beautiful, blooming trees, or one with unattractive tree stumps in the yard. Stumps make your home look less inviting and poorly maintained. They do nothing for the home’s curb appeal. This can reduce the value of your home. If you are considering putting your home on the market, it is especially important to complete stump grinding in New Orleans, LA.
- Eyesore: A tree stump adds an unattractive element to an otherwise well-manicured lawn. An unsightly stump can ruin landscape plans. A glance across your yard draws the eye toward this ugly stump rather than toward beautiful flower beds or perfectly trimmed grass. It makes maintaining your yard more difficult, causing the area around it to look less appealing, too.
- Encourages insects: Did you know a tree stump is an ideal setting for insects? They love tree stumps. Leaving one in your yard is like putting out the welcome mat for pests. Which ones? Termites in particular are attracted by tree stumps. If you decide not to contact an arborist in New Orleans, LA to remove your stump, you can bring these harmful insects into your home. Removing the stump will help protect your yard, your other plants and your living space.
- Sprouts new trees: When you leave the tree stump behind, you are actually not fully rid of your tree. The stump can sprout new growth. New shoots can be difficult to remove and generate additional maintenance for your yard. Before new trees can begin to grow, contact an arborist to complete stump removal in New Orleans, LA.
Don’t let an ugly tree stump dominate your yard. It detracts from the beauty of your home and landscaping. It makes yard maintenance more difficult. Ultimately, it’s not worth keeping around. For quick and efficient stump removal, contact your trusted local arborist in New Orleans, LA. With professional stump grinding, you will be rid of the unsightly stump and all its hazards once and for all. Reach the Tree Man Inc. team today to schedule your tree service.
Categorised in: Arborist, Stump Grinding, Stump Removal
This post was written by Writer